Return to site

Can I receive a tax refund even if I haven't paid US tax?


In a few cases, yes. If you have children younger than 17 who are American citizens and have social security numbers, you could be eligible to receive the Additional Child Tax Credit. If you supported an American child attaining a bachelor's degree abroad or in the states, or if you yourself are enrolled in a qualifying degree program, you could be eligible for the American Opportunity Tax Credit.

All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly